When you’re struggling with your hot water, it’s important to call in experts in water heaters in Minneapolis to help you get things back to normal. At McQuillan Brothers, all of our plumbers have been trained in the latest in water heater technology, so they can help you by determining what has gone wrong with your water heater and coming up with a plan to get things back to normal.
Help with Water Heater Repairs in Minneapolis!
Not sure if you’re having a water heater problem? Here are some things to look for:
- You don’t have hot water. If you turn the knob and wait and wait but the hot water never comes, chances are good that you need a hot water heater repair.
- Your hot water only gets lukewarm. So your hot water gets warmer, but it never gets as hot as you want it. If the setting on your water heater hasn’t changed (check it – it can be easy to bump the dial!), then it’s time to call in a plumber.
- Your water heater makes unusual sounds. You may hear it turn on and off, but you shouldn’t hear your water heater clonk or bang. If you do, it’s time to have it checked.
- Your water heater leaks. Puddles of water at the base of your water heater or streams of water running down its sides mean it’s time to call in a professional.
- You don’t have as much hot water as you used to. If your water is hot but it doesn’t last very long, it’s time to have your water heater examined.
As your experts in water heaters in Minneapolis, we will get to you as soon as we can and resolve your problem fast. Call us to make your appointment with one of our plumbers in Minneapolis today!