Website McQuillan Home Services LLC
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in Minnesota. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only technician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
The Big Task
You will build and lead an ideal Electrical service department with the best in the business working with you.
Key Sub Tasks
- Recruit, hire, train and improve the field technicians.
- Work with the dispatch department to make sure the right technician goes to the right job.
- Bring more energy than you take, because you will set the tone every day for the entire department.
- Inspire technicians to hit their goals.
- Train, develop and hold your team accountable to exceptional performance standards.
Desired Skills and Experience
- You should have prior experience as a technician and we would prefer someone with some management experience.
- Possess the ability to inspire both personal and professional growth in our team members.
- Ability to provide unparalleled customer satisfaction.
- Ability to drive team performance to achieve all business goals and objectives.
- Be detail oriented and a highly organized multi-tasker with good presentation skills and the ability to convey confident and decisive messages in a fast-paced and goal-driven environment.
- Be proficient using a computer and Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
What We Offer
Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in Minnesota.
You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
- Company supplied, take it home at night, new and safe, super-cool company truck.
- Friendly work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Maplewood, MN: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person
- Health insurance