Website McQuillan Home Services LLC
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. McQuillan Brothers has been serving Minnesota for over 130 years. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
What We Do
We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for your home’s plumbing, heating and air conditioning and electrical systems.
The Big Task
As a Parts Runner you will stage parts and equipment at company warehouse and deliver to job sites.
Key Sub Tasks
- Load and unload parts and equipment
- Drive a box truck, van, or pick up truck and operate a lift gate and pallet jack
- Organize parts and equipment and securely tie-down for safe transportation
- Check and verify orders to confirm items, quantity, and condition
- Organizing and cleaning warehouse and trucks
- Receiving, restocking, and counting inventory
Desired Skills and Experience
Competencies for Success
- Must have a clean & insurable driving record
- Must be able to pass a background check & drug test
- Ability to lift and carry up to 80 lbs.
- Must be able to work under deadlines
- Must have good reading and communication skills
- Must possess a positive attitude and professional appearance
- Must be 18+
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about McQuillan Brothers by visiting www.McQbros.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- 1 year
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Saint Paul, MN 55109: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: In person
- Health insurance